Setting up a brand-new business to develop an innovative idea is all-absorbing. And so it should be. There are so many elements to consider and there just does not seem to be enough time for everything.
We understand the process you are working through. We can help – and not just by devising a PR programme to launch your new company. We can:
- provide an external perspective, asking the questions that potential investors and customers will ask. Has the idea been patented? What testing has been done? What about trademarking and copyright? What are the terms and conditions? We can work with you to develop the answers alongside your legal and financial advisers.
- help in the development of your pitch presentations to investors, ensuring that you explain your ideas and plans clearly and persuasively to convey their potential.
- put together a Q&A document so that every member of your team can be confident answering questions from funders, customers and the media.
- create a stakeholder relationship management programme to keep your key partners up to date and reassured on progress.
- devise a marketing plan, identifying your target markets and how to reach them, and setting a realistic budget.
- Of course, we can also plan a PR programme, introducing you and your company to the media. As a first step, you may be interested in our Acorns Press Release Package which is a low-cost service designed for companies just starting out.
Focus Wellbeing – launching a new company with a targeted campaign
PlantGrow – bringing a new product to market