Phillips Profile has successfully raised our company profile and presence amongst our key market through targeted and strategic placement of news articles and press releases in relevant industry publications. Their enthusiasm and professionalism to work on and outside the contractual brief has proved the basis for our successfulTom Brough, Sales and Marketing Director, GTC
Raising a client profile in a key target market
GTC, is the UK’s largest independent provider of utility networks and infrastructure to the new-build market. Operating networks which serve over one million homes nationwide, GTC is unique in being able to offer all six utilities – gas, electricity, district energy, water, wastewater and ultrafast Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH).
ServicesCopywriting, Core PR, Internal communication, Media Relations, Planning and strategy, Profile definition & development, Proofreading, Sponsorship
To raise awareness in the housebuilder and construction industry of GTC’s offering; through editorial to maintain and highlight its profile via relevant industry journals. To educate the target market and to grow the GTC profile to the level of being the authoritative voice of the independent utility infrastructure market.
- Client comments on utilities matters sought by journalists for feature articles
- Articles on specific aspects of GTC utilities accepted by editors of key industry magazines
- Housebuilders and developers increasingly aware of client offering, reflected in increased sales
- Growth of market share within top 30 UK house builders
- Willingness of developers to comment positively about client in press stories
- Widening profile presence via conference speaking and sponsorship of awards