Building and maintaining a PR profile
AIM Altitude designs, builds and manufactures iconic, luxury first-class bars, lounges and branding features for major international airlines such as Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and Emirates Airline. A truly global company, AIM Altitude’s headquarters are in the UK, along with design, testing and manufacturing facilities; it also has major design capabilities in New Zealand, bases covering the United States, Middle East, Europe and Australasia; and is owned by Chinese corporation, AVIC.
ServicesCopywriting, Core PR, Event management, Exhibition management, Marketing services, Media Relations, Planning and strategy, Profile definition & development, Proofreading
To strengthen and highlight consistently the AIM Altitude profile through editorial coverage in mainstay aircraft industry journals. To provide consultation and PR planning surrounding mission-critical initiatives such as acquisitions, re-branding, new ownership and management changes.To ensure as full, high-profile, coverage as possible through editorial, with some relevant advertising, at AIX, the annual international aircraft exhibition held in Hamburg.
- AIM Altitude’s reputation and messages have remained consistent and positive throughout major organisational changes
- Strong relationships have been built between AIM Altitude and the editors of the key aviation titles
- Editors now contact AIM Altitude to request interviews and information for features involving AIM’s work
- AIM Altitude regularly appears in a wide cross-section of aeronautical magazines
- Wider audiences have become aware of AIM Altitude’s reputation with, for example, the BBC requesting to film its production process
- Advertising, marketing and PR material has become current, consistent and instantly recognisable through the development of the branding