Acorns Press Release Package
A one-off service, perfect for start-ups
This a simple service which does not involve extensive media relations nor commitment to a full PR programme. It works best when you have news that you wish to be distributed to a limited selection of target publications.
Small companies, just launching, know that they need to make an impact in the press and on social media. Yet, budgets are often so stretched that funding a full, ongoing PR programme is simply not possible. A single, well-placed story can introduce the company to key journalists and start to build a market presence.
Even established companies sometimes have need of an ad hoc service like this. An organisation that normally keeps a low profile may have an important announcement to make, or an in-house PR team may require assistance addressing a new audience or market sector.
The Acorns press release package has been devised to be flexible to meet a range of requirements, putting our extensive experience at your disposal for a single message or project.
- Taking the story and information you provide and turning it into an informative, interesting and structured press release
- Agreeing three target publications you would like the press release to be circulated to
- The three target publications will be contacted prior to sending the release; details and contact information will be confirmed; and interest in the subject matter will be assessed
- The press release (signed off by you) will be circulated to the three target publications, and will then be followed up by phone and email to establish if and when the story will be used
- Any coverage will be collated and you will be alerted as coverage is achieved
- It is possible to extend the number of target publications and provide social media support at additional cost
Case study: Focus Wellbeing – launching a new company